Bondi Quiz - Page 2
What are Wombles, Wiggles and the Narnies?
- Children’s TV programs
- Names of Australian aboriginal tribes
- Aussie words for insect pests
- Slang words for pubic hair
What are Wombles, Wiggles and the Narnies??
- An Australian sheep dog
- A town in New South Wales
- A strong drink made from native plants
- A local word for marijuana
What is a ute (pronounced yoot)?
- A snake found in banana plantations
- Having sex with sheep
- Nickname for a technical college
- A vehicle similar to a pickup truck
What do Australians have on their hamburgers, instead of the slice of pickle (like at McDonald's)?
- A slice of cucumber
- Grated carrot
- A slice of beetroot
- Mashed peas
Who in Australia is Ned Kelly?
- A national hero similar to Robin Hood
- A much loved TV newsreader
- A musician and songwriter
- A criminal who taunted the police and was hanged.
Which side of the road do Australians drive on?
- There are no roads to speak of and either side of the road is allowed
- The steering wheel is at the right and they drive on the left
- It varies from state to state
- The steering wheel is at the left and they drive on the left.
What is a barbie?
- A small plastic doll for little girls
- A powerful cocktail drink, used at weddings and funerals
- A gathering of people with cooking outdoors on an open fire
- A sedative tablet
What in Sydney are the "Rabbitohs"?
- A football team with 90 years of tradition
- People who once sold rabbits
door to door (before chicken was mass produced)
- People who talk too much
- Aussie barmaids
Last Updated - Monday, 20th June 2016.